Thursday, May 26, 2011

5/26/11

5/25/11- I am going to attempt to enter the world of “Bloggers” . I was debating on doing it and then I thought about how I look at yard sales and realized that “other people’s junk is someone’s treasure” I had a friend from high school that was diagnosed with Cancer and continued to blog. He shared his Faith with all those who were interested. Normally, I post on Facebook and share, but thought I might start a blog so for those who want to read my adventures can. Who knows, maybe I won’t write another blog, but it’s here if I want to. At the time of the writing, I am preparing to go on a mission trip to Niteroi Brazil and have been going through many different trials, but I know that “He who called me is faithful to complete that which HE has begun” I want to be quick to only start that which HE has begun and not waste my time doing everything else under the sun that is meaningless. When it all comes down to it, only those things which HE HAS BEGUN will remain. Everything in this earth CAN AND WILL be shaken, but HE WILL ALWAYS remain!! Hallelujah!!! I just have to praise God for allowing us to keep our eyes on HIM who is ETERNAL and all these things we are going through are NOTHING. Oh how I wish that meant that I handled everything I am going through with a good attitude. NOPE- I have been a baby a lot. It’s no fun to go through a sickness that does CRAZY things to your body and NO ONE else understands, BUT GOD IS FAITHFUL and HE ALWAYS UNDERSTANDS. I am so thankful. I have recently been diagnosed with low thyroid and Low Vitamin D. I had a hysterectomy 10 months ago and I didn’t realize the importance of keeping a close check on these things. I have been in a funk the last couple of months and for the last 3 weeks or so, I have been walking around feeling like I have the flu everyday. My mind is foggy and things are going crazy, but OH WHEN I GET IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD!!! He has been holding me. He is all I need. He is my strength, my shield, and
my portion forever. Oh how I am thankful for the blood of Jesus that allows me to come into HIS COURTS with praise and enter the holy of holies and sit at the mercy seat of my daddy. He is so faithful. I pray you all have that special relationship with your abba father. If not, don’t neglect to cry out to Jesus! He can set you free and let me tell you; whom the son sets free is free indeed!!!!! Be blessed today and keep checking. I will try to update this blog and share some “stuff” as needed. Take care. Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment